Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 ARA: Batch Risk Analysis remains at 'ACTIVE'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

System: GRC AC v10 ARA SP12

Target System: ECC

Working in a GRC AC v10 ARA Development system. We have it configured for "Offline" analysis. I have not had any issues until now. I am running all the correct batch jobs and have no problems up until this last Friday. Out Batch Risk Analysis job usually only takes 30min - 60min to run for Role, User, and Profile analysis. Right now, I am just running a simple role analysis that has been run many times before and the Batch Job Status has been at status 'ACTIVE for 2 days. If you look at the 'DETAILS', all of it states 'COMPLETED', there are no 'IN PROGRESS'. If you try to run a "Role Risk Analysis" report, you will receive the expected results. However, the job seems to be stuck. I have not had this issue in this system before.

I have found the SAP Note:

#1580877 and it might be that our "violation tables" are maxed. Has anyone come across this before? Any solutions? Any additional ideas?

Thanks in advance!

-john

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Sounds bizarre but I had a similar problem once and I just cancelled/terminated the job. I ran it again and did not see the issue again. I don't think you have maxed your database space.

Has your management report updated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

GRAC_RULES_DELETE solved the issue. Make sure you implement the note to make the option to "not delete the ruleset", and just delete the sync and violations tables. Once this was done, the transaction worked fine.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are facing similiar problem. When I terminate all "Active" jobs next run end ok.

@John: I dont think this is the best solution. We are somewhere in the middle of cleaning project and how we will give status to the managers if we should delete all sync and violations tables? The dashboards will be then empty, right?

Could somebody else confirm that this solution works?

Regards,

Jakub