cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value mapping Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Please share the step by step Design and configuration for  Value mapping Replication in SAP PI 7.31 Dual stack, i searched in SCN but i didn't get any end to end documents. any body please share the links or documents.

Regards,

Rajendar K 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yarnagula_sudhir
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendar!

As you discussed, the are the step by step procedure of Integration Builder: Design and Configuration.

The Object is to create shoppers Inbound Sales Return Interface. The purpose of the object is to upload shoppers Sales Return data to POS DM, then from POS DM to ECC through PI.

In POS DM, the Function Module/BAPI is /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT. Now, the Shopper's fields have to be mapped with the fields of the above BAPI. 

Step 1

Data Type : Add the Shoppers fields at Data Type Level as follows

Step 2

Message Type: Assign Data Type to the Message Type

Step 3

Message Interface/Service Interface:  Assign Message Type to Message Interface

Step 4

Message Mapping: As per the requirement, map the left side shoppers fields to the right side of the BAPI fields as shown below

Step 5

Interface Mapping/Operation Mapping:  Assign BAPI and Message Mapping at Interface Mapping level

Integration Builder: Configuration -> Integration Directory

Step 6

Business Service/ Business Component

Communication Componenet: XXXXXXX

Sender Communication Channel: XXXXXX

At Sender Communication Channel, enter source directory, receiver directory and target system details as follows:

Step 7

Business System

Communication Component: XXXX

Receiver Communication Channel: XXXXXX

The following is the Receiver Communication channel, where we have to give Adapter Type, Server details as follows:

Step 8

Sender Agreement: Assign Sender Communication Channel at Sender Agreement.

Step 9

Receiver Agreement: Assign Receiver Communication Channel and BAPI/RFC at Receiver Agreement as shown below

Step 10

Interface Determination: Operation Mapping and the respective BAPI/RFC as shown below

Step 11

Receiver Determination: At Communication Component level, assign business systems and the respective BAPI/RFC as shown below

I hope this will help you. If so, don't forget to mention as Helpful Answer.

With Regards,

Yarnagula Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

thanks for Your Reply,

But i have one doubt  as for your reply where can i define the Value mapping replication.

Regards,

Rajendar K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendar,

Please see the doc below. This should help you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07dd2ae-f783-2c10-9aa6-ca69f67dd...

Regards,

Jannus Botha