cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colletive Result recording and Usage Decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As per current process of GR making , we are doing GR against production order.

For example : 20 TON and 50 PCs

Now we are going to change the GR making process , hence GR will be done individual PCs wise but UOM will remain same.

At present inspection lot is getting genarate only one for that 20 TON and SAP batch is one , henceforth as per new GR process inspection lot will get generate individual PC wise (i.e 50 ) but UOM will remain same.

Now the requirement is to make result recording and taking usage decision and stock posting not possible practically for all 50 inspection lot

Per day Plant producing aroung 300 - 350 PCs , So practically not possible to make result recording and usage decision for all.

Is it possible to do collective result recording and usage decision through any enhacement or using user exit or any other way ??

Please advise the solution

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor

Hi,

You can do this via enhancement for collective result recording.

Create BDC for QE72 & then BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS can be used to achieve this.

• Get the selection screen and fetch the inspection lot number on the basis of input material and batch. QALS table can be used here.
    Once you get all inspection lot numbers, call BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL to read the MICs to be recorded (from the first inspection lot)
  • User can select all/required inspection lots and enter the values for the MICs. Store this data in an internal table.
  • Now call BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS. This would copy the results in all/selected inspection lots.

This is very basic logic and I have shared this on the basis of my understanding of your requirement.

If this gets OK, you can further use BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION to get rid of QA16 for collective UD.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes Nitin, your suggested solution is perfect for mass result recording. by using BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS.

For collective UD , QA16 already available but with all accepted and closed valuation.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion ,

I have to check the given BAPI with my abaper , I think given solution can be work and fullfil my requirement.

Thanks,

Abhiehsk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I have checked suggested BAPI with my ABAPer and its working perfect for result recording,

Now is it possible to do defect recording through the same ? because defect recording also required to be done through code group.

Please advise.

And we have tested BAPI for UD also and which is also working ok. 

Thanks for the given solution.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Is there any issue with long term characteristics ? for this said BAPI ?

Thanks,

Abhishek

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not as such I observed ever !

ntn

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to use "lot summary functionality"?

I think it is better than mass results.

If you don't know its functionality, please check F1 on "control insp.lot" field in material master insp. setup.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirment will not be fullfil through the same as suggested for ' Control insp Lot'

No need to control to create insp lot.

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek Patel,

You can also use Inspection Point. For that you do not have to create inspection lot always. Create inspection lot at order basis and do result recording at inspection point level.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh ,

Are you asking me to use '03' Inspection type ?

As per current scenario we are using '04' not '03'

We need inspection lot on the basis of GR against Production Order.

Thanks,

Abhishekl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use 04 or 03 any of the your mass recording purpose solved by using the suggested BAPI.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don´t know either the exact requirements from your company/customer, so please evaluate the option of using the dynamic modification rule functionality at lot creation level. This function can be used to reduce the inspection lot creation by implementing inspection stages:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/3c/929d11db7d11d283cb0000e829fdb3/frameset.htm

Along the function above you can then explore the option to build your own logic to intervene on inspection lot creation by using the enhancement QDSE0002. Never tested with batch managed items so deeper investigation may be required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

Thanks for your contribution , but DMR is not exactly the requirement

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know what exactly you want. But for collective Usage decision, you can use T.code QA16.