cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow up action duriing usage decision

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

I have done the necessary configurations for triggering followup actions after doing usage decision in the system like

1. defined follow up configuration and assigned functional module to it
  2. defined codes and code groups in qs41
  3. defined selected sets with follow up actions in qs51

and I would like to know why after these settings are made the followup action is not  getting triggered in the field followup actionwhile doing UD  after  providing valuation code .

Is there any others settings i need to make after these is so please help me in getting this triggered

Thanks in advance......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my case it is working. kindly check again with simple and stdn FM.

regards

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do I need to assign classification for the selected sets

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

there is no need to assign any classification in seelcted sets, you simply assign follow up action code with UD code in selected sets.

it work's.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

May i know which functionality you want to trigger through follow up action . for testing simply just assigned stdn mail triggering in selected sets and run at your test server. it works. and similarly check your required one.

regards

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

Please find the below screen shots and please let me know your opinion about this.

This is the  configuration I did

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeya,

As per screen short, I think you created wrong selected set.

Your code group should be same for your selected set. But you selected two different type of code group Accepted and rejected. I don't know why you are doing like that. I am attaching screen short for your reference.

Selected Set:

Code Group:

Please check and create as per my screen short. Create new inspection plan and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if your using Standard mail follow up action then

a) first confirm that your RFC is set up or not for mail triggering. Check your generated mail in SOST. if it is not generated  then ask BASIS person to set up RFC so that you can recive mail in SBWP.

b) Once you recived the mail then set the group of user's and assign it to FM. QFOA_MAIL_SENDING_STANDARD which is used in Follow up actions.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more point is that, Your 3rd screen does not showing followup act. You can see it is blank.

Please check you have maintain the same selected set for your plant that you created for that inspection lot.

Please check SPRO --> Quality Management --> Quality Inspection --> Inspection Lot Creation --> Maintain Inspection Types --> Select inspection type and go for details.

Check what UD code you have selected for inspection type.

If you have tick selected set in same plant then only it will consider that plant wise UD code.

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Thanks for your efforts.

Now it works.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Is there an option to debug those assigned Z Function modules?

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

CAn you explain how to configured.......where u did wrong i will tell you

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Steps

1. Defined  followup action and assigned to the functional module
  2. Defined code and code groups
  3. Defined selected set for the particular code  and code groups and followup action in QS51

these are the configurations I did

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check below point? May be it will help you?

1) Check follow up action --> tick of After posting.

2) Check QS52 --> Are your selected set is released?

3) Check QS52 --> Are your follow up action  is maintained against the same code and code group which you are selecting at the time of usage decision?

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

I have maintained whatever you have mentioned but then it is not getting triggerered