Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import the SAP R/3' rfc's and Idoc's in to the integration repositor

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

One of my friend who is practicing with SAP XI software. He installed SAP XI and SAP R/3(using the VmwareWorkstation ) in single system. What i have seen that is,

Left side we can see(IR) the software component version's and namespaces. Under namespaces we can see imported objects. If we right click on the imported objects then it will show “ import of SAP objects”.

Then it generally show SAP R/3 system name and client number(800) + input text parameters for the application server and system number.

But what it was showing that XI's system name and XI's client(100) number. Even i have entered SAP R/3 server name and system number and it's username and password. Then it was telling the corresponding client doesn't exist.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click on the SWCV and check what is the Application System details entered. Make the change to the R3 system and activate the SWCV and then try to improt the Idoc's,

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, it is right. Generally i give these parameters when i am doing the scenario.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

another alternative is to use the <b>Overwrite Server info temporarily option</b><i></i>

enter the server data in the import window.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDOC import procedure is also described in my book:

step by step

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check pg13 of the below link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/73527b2c-0501-0010-5398-c4a...

Check this link to know minimum authorizations required for a user to import RFC/Idocs.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/a48f3c685bc358e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S