cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change screen color and display the search bar on List tile (Agentry)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have two issues with Agentry. Please help me figure them out.

1. I change the screen background color on my ipad but it doesnt work. I created a style, set the background and applied it into the Screen field of the screen.

2. I enabled the Allow Quick Search on List Tile View Filter and Sort but the Search Box does not appear.

Thank you very much.

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ph,

1. For iOS the field background styles are set at the field level.  The styles do not inherit from the screen to the field level currently.

2. For the auto quick search you have to both select the option you mention and make sure that you have selected one or more fields as Tile can filter on this property on the List Tile View Filters tab

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill, It works. But now I face other issues.

1. The Search box appears but it displays like a row member in the list tile. When I scroll down the list tile, it moves up and is hidden. Is there any way to fix the location of the search box and display it on the screen no matter how we scroll the list tile?

2. I can search with the the search box. However, when I choose one of the result rows, the search result disappear and it display all of the rows on the list. Please show me how to fix it.

3. I can change the background screen color, but how can I change the header style of each screen and insert the background image like in your demo?

Thank you very much.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Rather than continue an already answered Discussion question with other unrelated topics, create new Discussions, each with a separate and appropriate topic.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)
SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Answers (0)