cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in transferring data from Catalog , in Managing business partners,SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I post data of Suppliers from ROS , and then check the <b>Manage business partners in mySAP SRM ( ITS) pages</b> , it pops a message <b>" Data cant be transeferred from Catalog".</b>

Can anyone please explain ,,how to overcome this problem,,,

Is it a config problem or some problem in Codes ?

Its giving error for the Standard SAP ROS page also.

Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutam,

Since you are able to see the prescreen list of 200 from client 100, your BSP serivce and OPI service are all set correctly.

Please go ahead and maintain the BBP_MARKETP_INFO table via Tcode SM30. If there are more than one entry please delete and maintain just one.

Vijay.

Please award the points once resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Another issue I am facing is that , when I click 'ACCEPT ' to accept the registered Suppliers in the Supplier directory, a message pops up " 0000000117 : No authorization to display partner in role ".

Whats the issue?: anything to do with Configuration,, Settings, or code.

Can you elaborate, I have tried out checking SICF , debugging, evrything without success.

Regards,

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

And what are OPI services, and what are the Transaction to see it.

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Seems like some BASIS issue related to Roles/ Profiles / Authorization object missing for the log on user. Try giving SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles to the user and see whether the same error happens or not.</u>

Also ensure, number range configuation settings in SPRO are correctly maintained.

<u>The Preselect Vendors transaction is delivered with the single roles. In order to use the transaction, you must enter the URL for supplier screening in the single role. Then you must update and activate the composite role.</u>

<b>Supplier Screening with ERP</b> <u>You have logged onto the supplier registration system with the role SAP_EC_SUS_ROS_ PROCESSOR.</u>

Refer to these links for details.

<b>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/77/a498403de08368e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm</b>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/b8/92303fdcf66d37e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/8b/4fa9585db211d2b404006094b92d37/frameset.htm

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goutam

I hope you have finished Catalog call structure settings etc.

Could you do pre-screen suppliers from EBP system ? When you click this in EBP, it launches ROS pre-screen page where you can accept.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, I am completely new to SRM, and havent had any training as of now,

What I want to know is, How is a BSP page fragment called from a ITS application,

Eg:

When I have to Prescreen the Suppliers, the Suppliers self-registered are available in Prescreen, and after accepting a particular Supplier, the purchaser then has to manage the Supplier data to make it a business partner( Functional part).

At this point in the 'Manage business partner' link the Supplier has to be transferred form ROS to EBP, i.e from Clnt:200 to Clnt:100 (in the case of my application), and at this point I am constantly getting an error " Cant transfer data from catalog. Contact administrator ".

So I want to know ,,,how a BSP page is called from this ITS application, and how do I troubleshoot this problem.

Sir can you plz elaborate on Catalog call structure settings.

Regards,

Goutam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems to be a bug or might be due possible configurstion missing.

Anyways, Which SRM version are you using ? What all errors are coming in RZ20, ST22, and RZ10 transactions ?

Please refer to these OSS notes as well.

761632 ROS: Changes of vendor data in SRM

769257 ROS: Changes of supplier data in SRM (3)

798654 ROS: No update of new completed questionnaire for CCMS

891461 Programm verwendet Objekt aus unzulässigem Paket

761516 Release note SRM Server 5.0 SP03

863532 Release Restrictions mySAP SRM 2005

Let me know incase you need further assistance.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using SRM 5.0...

I am facing issues when the dataf rom Supplier registration-SUS (in clnt 200) is to be transferred to EBP (clnt-100),,

it gives the error that " <b>Data in catalog cant be trasnferred. contact administartor</b>".

I think data between two clnts,,200 and 100 is transferred using OPI,right..

how do I find whats the error in the OPI transfer..

Regards,

Gautam