cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about packaging material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have encountered an interesting problem.

I create an order with material r-1150 qty = 10.

and in delivery i used 2 packaging material, each for 5 pc.

1. PK-100

2. PK-095,

thus 2 HUs are created

however only PK-095 can be displayed in delivery item list ( together with Material r-1150) .the PK-100 is missing.

and in the following TO, by picking , i can also only confirm the material and PK-095. and the material qty = 10 .

then I tried to package with only pk-100, and it is still missing from the delivery item list.

one thing more weird is , if i change manually in Picking the pk-100 to pk-095, even Pk-095 wont be displayed. Only when I empty the box, and delete the HU and create a new HU with Pk-095, then it could be displayed.

So do you know how to control this ? and where i can configure to hidden and display the packaging material ?

thanks!

regards

Recke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The reason why you are not able to see delivery item list other handling unit PK100 you did not pack anything .It is just empty handling unit.

1. PK-100

2. PK-095,

You told PK-095 contains 10 qty,means the entire qty packed in one handling unit only and the other one is just dummy handling unit.

If you want to pack PK100-5 and PK-095 then once you created the delivery.Once,then check both the handling contains any qty or not.This you can find Ttl content tab contained in Pack box in the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Sridhar,

first, thanx for ur answer,

but I think u misunderstood it.

In the first 1. example

In the delivery, I packed the qty 10 into 2 different packaging material

1. PK-100 ---- 5 pc

2. PK-095 ---- 5 pc.

but in the item list of delivery, i can only see PK-095, and the following TO, I can pick the total 10 pc and PK-095

but the PK-100 is missing ( despite that it contains 5 pcs)

In the 2nd example.

I only use PK-100 to pack in delivery, but still missing in the item list. That means only my 10 pc product is there.

see attached file

in my example 3

I only use PK-095 as packaging material, it displays together product.with out any problem.

so do u know what is the matter here ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can anyone help by with the problem ?