cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO VPRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I met a problem when I tried to figure the  vprs condition type.
I was in a MTO senario, and the SD line item was assign to a wbs。 the vprs picked the stand price of the material, but when deliverying, it picked the plan value of the wbs. (The plan value came from the product order of the material, which is relatted to the wbs).

How could i make the vprs picking the plan value of the wbs.

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you let us know the process you are following ?

you have created a Sales order and assigned WBS element of Project?

how did you get the Planned cost to WBS ?

which transaction you are using to create delivery from Sales order ? is the stock lies with Sales order or project?

do you see EK01condition type in the sales order

please capture screenshot with your process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks a lot for your quick reply!

Our process is :
1、creat a project and material component
2、run mrp, transfer the reservation of the material to product order
3、creat sales order
4、done GR of pro order
5、 delivery  goods -cns0
6、billing -vf01 ( use billing plan)

When we do cns0, the value picked the plan value of the pro order. but when we billing, it still use the VPRS condition of the sales order. I wish the VPRS condition type could update to the plan value when i do billing or it could be the plan value at the begining.

PS: As the requirement of customer, the sales cost only can be confirmed when the goods is billed. So when we do delivery, the cost of goods was

posted to a account, and when we do billing, the cost was trasfered to sales cost with the same account. So, I have to found a way to make sure the values of cost of the delivery and billing are the same.

We have used the vl01n to creat delivery before , the value of vprs in the sales order was the st. price,  when delivery, it also used the  plan value of the wbs, and billing will update the VPRS value to the plan value too.

As the VL01N can't release the reservation of network, so we have change to use CNS0. Then, the probelm comes.