cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman ChaRM 7.1 - Action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sifus,

I would like to ask opinions from experts here regarding ChaRM action.

is it possible to control the action based on values we enter in the change request.

For example:  The Request for Change(RFC) is being raised by SAP MM team, During the step 'Import to Production' only the Team Lead of SAP MM could do this action by clicking this button, other users would not be authorize.

appreciate any inputs from anyone.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can do this using B_USERSTAT, which actually controls the access based on status

check out UC00030 - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - SCN Wiki

Thanks

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement is more specific, like there could be five people who could click button 'Authorize to production' but it is based on Change Request module.  If the person is from SAP MM team only Change Request with MM related that person could approve to PRD, he should not be authorize to approve Change request from other modules like FICO or HR.

btw, the module name would be enter by CR Requestor in category field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not so sure about the feasibility at Change Manager role level on how you can just limit it based on a module, because a CM can approve any document based on his access.

What you can do is as soon as CR enters the category say like "MM" do call in an automatic SAVE action and pre-populate the Change Manager input field with the required CM for MM module. Also i am sure we can set up a warning message or error message once the status is being set to "Authorize to Production" and run a check on the CM field updated, if the ID is different than what you have pre-populated you can send in an error message and reset the status back to Tested.

thanks

Shailesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

This has been resolved. It require BADI implemantation CRM_ORDER_AUTH_CHECK and write code to check the field categorization in the request for change and configuration of team organization via t.code PPOME.

Regards

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasmawi

The easier way is to creat org models and assign the visiibility of my team tickets in the home page widgets

so MM person can see his or his team tickets

Assign to Me or Assigned to my Team

otherwise if anybody is having same authorization can definately change the ticket and because both will have the same roles (PFCG or Business role etc)

e..g processor from different team will have save processing authorization roles.

hope this clarifies

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even we though of such restrictiions , but then realised that lots of our CR were Sap cross module development , so might be difficult to restrict as per Sap module, but yes can be achieved by assigning specific roles based on the category where modules are maintained, we have a partner called Mosule responsible (MR) whom we have  assigned  specific approval roles , and the action of Import to production can be enabled/disabled based on the value from Category field and with additional roles assigned to MR.

Thanks

Jignesh