cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment is common for both the plants.How to differentiate the cost seperatly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Maintenance plants are Ex:2076 and 2023 and planning is done by 2076 for both the plants.Equipments is unique for both the plants.

Suppose for example i have a equipment installed in 2023 and i will have the cost center of 2023 plant.When i create the order How can i differentiate the cost for both the plants.Manually i have to change the cost center in settlement rule.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Settlement for common equipment is going to be always 50 % to 2 different Cost centers, use below given exit.

IWO10027 User exit: Generate user-defined settlement rule

Maintain Z - table or Maintain some field in Equipment Master to differentiate Common Equipment from Non-Common Equipment. Based on the value of that field & based on equipment selection in PM Order, you can generate rule automatically without manual intervention.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

I have maintain the values in Z- table like Equipment,Cost Center and  percentage.

and also for reporting purpose in equipment location field :COMM is created.

When the development is done iam getting the below mesage when i try to REL the order.

"Enter a valid value for the settlement type".

I need to maintain any other values.

Regards

Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Equipment installed in 2023 will have the cost center of 2023 i.e., Equipment 1.

Equipment installed in 2076 will have the cost center of 2076 i.e., Equipment 2.

There are 2 different Equipment installed in 2 plants with different cost center. Then what is the need of changing the cost center in settlement rule?? Cost center will not be mentioned based on Planning Plant, It will be defined based on Maintenance Plant.

So, 2 Plants - 2 Equipment - 2 Cost Centers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Suppose the Common equipment is installed in 2076 plant.If i create the maintenance order for the common equipment,cost incurred for example :500 usd .Cost has to go 50% to plant 2076 and 50% to plant 2023.

How we can handle this scenerio.

Regards

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this scenario, you have to of course modify the settlement rule in PM Order as per the usage of equipment in each plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Already proposed this solution to the client.But they don't want to do it manually entering the cost center seperately in the settlement rule.Is there any way where we can pull this data in settlement rule for the common equipments.

They have around 20 common equipments which is used for both the plants.

Regards

Kumar

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be moving it to may help.

Thanks

Ritesh