Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Archiving

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need your help for vendor archiving.

With SARA ( Object FI_ACCPAYB), I did "WRITE" and "DELETE" for newly created vendor. There is no any transaction data created for this new vendor. Vendor set for Deletion flag (XK06)

Both write and delete ran successfully with Productiv variant.Batch job also successfull for this vendor. But still I can see data in LFA1, etc. tables or any other transactions vendor is available for selection. How to get rid of that vendor from system?

Thanks in advance and Let me know.

Rahul Mandale

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the vendor is still there, then it was NOT successful

I hope you know that the object is subdivided into 3 executions: purchasing data, finance data, general data.

If a job runs to its end without failure, then it does not mean at all that it did a successful archiving. You have to check the joblog as well as the archiving log (spool file). I hope you activated the log in the selection screen.

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

I did for archiving for all of 3 components. I did see vendor in spool list and detail log.

I have no idea what else need to be checked. Let me know what further need be done precisely.

Thanks, Rahul

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Share your logs and spool, only then we can tell it

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen, I am getting Write file as shown below. But in 'Delete" I am getting 'Test Mode..' as shown below even I did not select 'Test Mode' while Deletion in SARA. Please help on this. Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

click hte customizing button in SARA, goto the archiving object specific customizing and check the variant for productive run, I think there is a check box activated for test run

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

After customizing to "Object specific customizing- Technical Setting", here you adjust 'Setting fro Deletion Program' for 'Test' and 'Productive" variant. Here in "Change Values", set "production mode' radio button.That worked for deletion of vendor.

Thanks Jurgen for additional precise help on this.

Rahul Mandale

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to Jurgen's suggestions, refer the doc:

and the help doc: Archiving Vendor Master Data (FI-AP) - Financial Accounting (FI) - SAP Library

Regards,

AKPT