cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Traces in SAP PI 7.3 java only stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

How to find the trace logs and pipeline steps in sap pi 7.31 java only stack, which we will get in below areas,

1. In sap pi dual stack , SXMB_MONI (abap stack) in window 1

2. In sap pi dual stack , monitoring--->integration engine--->message monitoring----> xml messages(data base)

I  already found some blog related to the logging but i doesn't help to find the traces which we get in SXMB_MONI (window 1, trace)

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/09/18/tracing-in-sap-pi-731-single-stac...

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Single stack we go for ICO instead of classical configurations(Pipe line steps(SA,RA,RD,ID)).

Link you are referring is to find the display of traces that you put in your UDF or Java mapping or XSLT mapping .

If you want to see the traces/payloads of end to end flow ,then you can see the same either in your communication channel monitoring/receiver channel or via message monitoring/adapter engine-->message log

If you want to see payloads in the below steps .you can also do so by following the below link.

Processing Step
Description
AMAfter mapping step, but before outbound schema validation
VOAfter outbound schema validation
BIAfter sender adapter processing, but before inbound schema validation
MSBefore mapping step
VIBefore scenario look-up step (check if scenario is local Advanced Adapter Engine based or dual-stack based involving Integration Engine)

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the reply.

If possible please post ur contact number or contact me  venkatdasari333 @ gmail

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's(Contact no) there in my profile page.

Regards

Venkat

Answers (0)