cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I need to display up to 4 rows of data in the following way, if the data is less than 4 rows still it have to show the blank columns and the TOTAL have to display at the exact location.

Please suggest how fill each column with the help of templates.

heading 1

heading 2

heading 3

heading 4

xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

total

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Shinoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shinoy,

You can try by creating two templates - One with five rows and four columns and the second with one row and two columns. The second would be for the total. That way you can keep the total line fixed irrespective of the number of rows in your internal table.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

create template by right click ing the window-->template wiht 6 rows and 4 colums..

create texte elemets for themm..

<b>don't forget to give the row number and colum number for the text element.. in the output options of each text elment..</b>

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward all Helpful answers

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Am beening thinking how to populate the internal table data into text elements under templates.

[Even if i create 4 * 6 text elements, how to refer the each data to each element]

Regards

Shinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

r u sure every time u will be having only 4 rows..

1. create program lines then read the table entry after printg of 4 fields on template..

but u can go for anorther option using table NODE.

OR

2. wht u do is ... in DATAtab of TABLE node, before pting the table check the number of records in the table then if there are less records then append the blank row using progam line or in the INITIALIZATION tab.. in this way u can print 4 rows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Regardless of number of records in DB my ITAB will select only 4 records among those, but the problem lies if my ITAB contains less than 4, for example if it contains 2 records i need to maintain further 2 empty columns [designing part at SF] to match according to the requirement.

Regards

Shinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

wt is these coulms!!

records i need to maintain further 2 empty columns [designing part at SF] to match according to