Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the standard query "Create a Master Agreement" by a custom one

isaac_ariza_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sourcing CLM experts,

I would need to replace the standard query displayed when the user tries to create a Master Agreement by a custom query to filter the MA types according to some criteria:

According to this post: , I've tried to achieve it by doing the following steps:

1. Create a new query as a copy of exsiting query FCI-ContractTypes
  2. Modify query group FCI-ContractTypesBP to include my custom query instead of the standard one to only list the MAType "Standard Master Agreement"

Following you can see the change done into the query group FCI-ContractTypesBP:

However, standard query has not been replaced and same set of MA Types are listed.

Therefore, I would like to ask you:

• Is it possible to do this kind of modifications? If so, which query group need to be modified?
  • If it is not possible, is there any other way to achieve that requirement?

Thanks in advance for your time and support!

Best regards,

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

isaac_ariza_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello again experts,

If this query cannot be modified, is there any option to disable button below? Or at lease, to disable the query group to avoid the listing of MA Types when it is pressed?

The reason is because we are going to set up the system in the way that only it will be possible to create Master Agreements from Template. However, if user keep on using that button he will be able to create MA from document types.

Any ideas?

Thanks again and best regards,

Isaac

0 Kudos

Hi Isaac,

If I understand correctly you want to force the user to create the document from a template and not from a document type. If that's the case, you could create the templates first and then mark the document types as inactive. So when the user clicks on the "New" button he will only see the picker to select the templates. Document Types won't be displayed as they are inactive.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Isaac,

Use query Group: FCI-ContractSRMCreateList and default your custom query and include in top level navigation.

Please let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Kushagra A

isaac_ariza_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kushagra,

Thanks for you answer.

However, it is the query group of the Create Master Agreement from Template option. So it is not the query I want to to replace.

Thanks anyway for your support.

Best regards,

Isaac