cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request Based Navigation (MDG-F custom entity) problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP MDG guru,

I now implementing SAP MDG 7 SP02, i have a requirement where i need to add a new entity type in 0G data model,

I already configure all the necessary configuration for creating a data model, UI and Change request

After that i test the change request, i already successfully create the change request for the custom entity with my custom UI,

But when i want to see the change request from my change request menu, or the inbox menu, when i click the change request, its only gave a blank UI, with no change request data at all,

it seams that from the my change request menu or the inbox, doesn't navigate into the change request i create before,

can someone help me for this issue? or can someone show me the complete guide to create a new master data object in 0G data model?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you copy the standard UI FPM configuration or did you enhance the standard?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No i build the UI from scratch, but i try to make the setting and parameter of my UI same as the standard UI configuration,

Did you know where to look the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, I raise my hat to you for trying to create a completely custom UI. I suggest that you copy the standard UI and see if it works. If so, then you are definitely missing something in your from-scratch UI.