cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate delivery: Item XXXXX from document XXXXXXXX can not be copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I try to create a sales order in reference to quotation. During that, I received error:

"Immediate delivery: Item 000010 from document 20003237 can not be copied".

Message no. V2431

On Sales Order document type I have configuration for "Create delivery immediately" [Sales and Distribution-->Sales-->Sales Documents-->Sales Document Header-->Define Sales Document Types]

For item category [Sales and Distribution-->Sales-->Sales Documents-->Sales Document Item-->Define Item Categories] completation rule is set up as "B" Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced.

What more configuration Pos./neg. quantity is set as "+" "positive" for copying control for Quotation and Sales Order on item level.

[Sales and Distribution-->Sales-->Maintain Copy Control for Sales Documents]

I know that mixed of these three indicators causes the problem, but client need:

• creation delivery immediately after sales order,
  • update available quantity in quotation,
  • sales order can be created in reference to quotation.

Is there any way to combine these requirements?

I would really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Damian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I try to create a sales order in reference to quotation. During that, I received error:

"Immediate delivery: Item 000010 from document 20003237 can not be copied".

Message no. V2431

I think here you have not maintained your sales document item category to target of delivery in VTLA--check this first....

I know that mixed of these three indicators causes the problem, but client need:

• creation delivery immediately after sales order,
  • update available quantity in quotation,
  • sales order can be created in reference to quotation.

Reply:

• Yes--can be done --if you maintain proper configuration settings in Copy controls
  • What was the current schedule line suggests at your Quotation--any difference in sales order level while reference.
  • have you maintained your VTAA settings..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible with standard configuration.  You have to uncheck the automatic Delivery from your order type and to automate this delivery creation process, create a job variant from VL10 which can be scheduled to background job with the frequency as demanded by business.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

system is checking VBEP-BDART field

If it has any value while copying from previous document, IMMEDIATELY DELIVERY item will skip with that message

check VBEP-BDART for your Quotation , is it populated with any value, if so it will give this error

please check and revert with this value