cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set a default value for particular field in SRM PO Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Im desparetly need a help in web dynpro on how to set a default value for a field(flag) in PO header tab in portal.

My requirement is whenever the user press the edit button in PO screen,automatically a flag field should be set as abap_false.

I dont think this will handle in check badi or change badi. i tried this part in onbuttonpressed overwriteexit in CNR_VIEW views,i can get the function EDIT in debugging mode,but dont know how to proceed further.....

Many of them suggested to go with get attribute and set attribute for changing any particular field in web dynpro,but im not very familiar in using those get and set attributes.I request you people can give me sample code on how to identify my target field in the node and set the values while pressing EDIT Button.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Sathish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You use Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) spro setting to create field and then dynamically control the field using dynamic class assigning to that customer field.

Thanks

Ankit Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Hope you are using extended classic scenario. You can do this in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI. Here you have IV_MODE using which you can decide whether you want default only during creation stage or every time, if the field is blank.

Ganapathi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

use WD_BADI enhancement spot.

Implement WD_BADI_DOMODIFY BAdI definition (with correct filter).

Then, inside your BAdI implementation, check context to know if you are in display or change mode.

When being in change, set your check-box CUF using CL_WD_CHECKBOX class interface as a reference.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laurent,

Thanks for your response,

But i searched in enhancement spot of WD_BADI, but couldnt get the exact way to change the coding,

My real requirement is, that particular flag should be enable and disable dynamically by checking a condition in my header values.So in that case i dont know how to proceed further to handle in the PO screen.

Kinly guide me how to get the particular node of field in the Purchase order screen.

Thanks you in advance,

Sorry for the inconvenience if any

Regards,

sathish

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

look for WD_BADI enhancement spot on the SAP community network: you will find many blogs, threads, etc

Regards.

Laurent.