cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message :No item category available

Former Member
0 Kudos

I configured a new Sales order type .when i input a correct material (means that the material master data has already configured well) ,an error message reported : No item category available (table T184),then i check again in the T184, i find that the configuration of assign iteam category to this sales order type has already finished and record in the table .

then ,why this error still occur? how can i reslove it?

apprecite your help ,thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help deeply. you lead me the to check again .and then i found the key:)

just because i haven't assign a NORM item cat group to the new sale doc type and the item category .so i checked and assigned ..it's ok now..

Thank you !

Regards.

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SUE

Once again you do item category determination,,, which is the combination of ur document type+item.cat.grp of ur MMR UsageHigher level item.cat.

Regards

Prasad.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sue Su,

1. Check the entires in the Table T184.

2. Also, check the Item category group of the Material master record in the Sales view. This control the determination of the Item category in the Sale order.

Please confirm and if your OK, reward some points.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

if u have created ur own doc type without referring to std doc type then u have to carry out all customising related to doc type define/assign,item catg define/assign,sched lincat define/assign.in spro.

if u have created referring to sap std doc type with copy all data then system by default does all these .

check this .

also check item cat primary determination for item cat group which is part of material type.

reward if helps !!!!

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you sure the item category group is ok in material master ?

is table T184 cnfigured for it ?

Roberto