Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO BI Related Issue for loading from ECC

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

We are trying to load data from ECC Dev Client to SAP APO by using SAP APO BI,We are getting error ” Replication not possible because ECC is not a replicating source system” Basically Forecast and stock on hand to get updated in the SNP Planning Book is the above error is any SAP basis settings.

Regs

Poorna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Are you sending data to DP or SNP?

Note that in case you want to send this data to SNP you can directly create iModels to transfer inventory and forecast.

Kind Regards,

Mariano Cabalen

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano

Thanks for the reply,Iam sending data to SNP,can you please in more detail how i can create IModels to transfer inventory and forecast.

Important note is we are trying to transfer from ECC tables to APO,As they arrive thru different business scenario at inventory & forecast.

Your answer how i can create imodels is appreciated

Regs

Poorna

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

The iModel is created in ECC with transaction CFM1.

I am sending here some instructions to create one iModel and activate it manually.

You will need to investigate this topic in detail. You will need to create at least one iModel for each object. In first place you will do it for your materials, then you would be able to move the rest: purchase orders, inventory, sales orders, etc.. etc..

To do it manually, you can run CFM1 and then CFM2.

This example shows how to create a iModel for planned independent requirements.

Execute and Generate the IM:

Then go to CFM2, enter the model previously create and execute:

Finally Activate and Press start:

I hope this help.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano

Forecast and Inventory is created in a customised scenario of ECC not from standard functionality of SAP like PIR etc.

the created customised scenario is populated in ECC tables so we are trying load infoprovider of SAP APO BI & from infoprovider it will be uploaded in planninig book of SAP APO SNP.

Regs

Poorna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Go to RSA1 transaction in APO.

Then go to your  source system find your system.By right click on it option appera" Replicate Datasources", replicate it.

After doing this step again try to load the data from ECCto APO BI.

Note:  Before that Datasource need to be created in R/3.After that perform all the steps in APO for Infocube to Infopackage creation Then try to load the data.If all things are perform in correct manner you will be able to load the data.

Below is the link for creation of datasource in ECC:-

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ntish

Thanks for the detailed reply need answer on the following query too

While creating data source in R/3 Iam getting the error "Replication not possible because SHDCLNT500 is not a replicating source system", could you tell how i can resolve this error

Regs

Poorna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

I have not occured to this type of error in past.I am not sure what action needs to be taken.

But i have found a link where same issue has been arised may be you can check and find it may help you.

Regards,

Nitish Panchal