cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while uploading plan revenue -CJR2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one issue while uploading Plan revenue for wbs elements using excel method for CJR2 transaction. What i m doing is , in project structure i have 1st , 2nd & 3rd level WBSe,  2nd level WBSe is relevant for billing and revenue planning. Therefore i have marked 2nd level WBSe as a billing element and to restrict revenue plan i have maintained a relevant user status at 1st and 3rd level WBSe. In upload file i am only giving 2nd level WBSe but when i execute i am getting an error that user status XXXX is set on 1st level & 3rd level WBSe which restrict revenue planning. I also removed 'Bottom up planning"  indicator from planning profile.

My reason  of worry is even though i have not maintained 1st and 2nd level WBSe in upload file then why and how system is checking 1st and 2nd level WBSe .

Any clue is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Akhil,

Check whether business transactions "Plan Revenue Types"& "Write Plan Line Items"" are forbidden in the configured user status of yours. If that's the case please change it to Allowed and let me know if the error still persists.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

In my query i have mentioned that user status is set on 1st & 3nd level WBSE only and i am doing revenue planning on 2nd level WBSE( to this WBSE there is no user status ). And i am mentioning 2nd level WBSE only in upload file but system is checking 1st and 3rd level WBSE and giving error and this is my point of worry. It should not look for 1st and 3rd level WBSE. And i do not want to change the user status at 1st and 3rd level WBSE.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Akhil,

Please try using transaction code CJR8. Kindly let me know if the same error persists

Thanks

Praveen Mohanachary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Tried with CJR8 but error is still there.

Thanks,

Akhil