cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDAP data fetching issue with GRC10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have configured LDAP in GRC and ran synchronization jobs, GRACUSER table to getting updated with US data.

we have 4 LDAPS and we connected to one LDAP to fetch all data, but GRC is able to get only US data (connect to US LDAP).

Why GRC is not fetching other LDAP data?

Thanks

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohana,

the issue may be with LDAP configuration. Check LDAP settings in LDAP transaction code for LDAP server and base entry settings.

Have you create a connectors for all LDAPs? What is base entry for main LDAP?

Also make sure parameter 2052 is setup to yes, to ensure user search is being done on multiple LDAP domains.

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nowak,

Base entry is DC=am, DC=sony,DC=com.

parameter 2052 is Yes

Have you create a connectors for all LDAPs?No, we created only one.BASIS told us, there should be only one LDAP connector has to in active status at a time.

What is base entry for main LDAP?Base entry is DC=am, DC=sony,DC=com.

Thanks

Mohan

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

try different base entry - this maybe the cause. What LDAP are you using? I have SUN based an mine looks like this:

ou=<company>, o=<head company>

Does your LDAP user have auth rights to all LDAPs?

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nowak,

what is the difference between dc and ou?

we have several @region.company.com directories available ,so I made one of region added in baseentry,we got information  only related to that region .after sometime  I changed base entry as dc-company and dc-com ,I did full synch but still it is not pulling completd data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may wish to try port 3268 (Global Catalog) instead of 389(limited/Local). This will alow the LDAP to query the whole of AD.

Refer to the following threads:

Also refer to this link Global Catalog and LDAP Searches