cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger email automatically to concerned user responsible (like store, purchase, account, etc) that particular material inspected at IQC and available to proceed further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly help me through this assignment/query given below asap :

One GR received and lot got inspected at Incoming quality.

Then how to trigger email automatically to concerned user responsible (like store, purchase, account, etc) that particular material inspected at IQC and available to proceed further.

Note : This notification is only regarding material inspection and available to proceed further at IQA not regarding material rejection or notification to vendor.

Kindly help me in the same.

Regards

Anish Verma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is during "Result Recording" Process, when defect is entered the mail has to trigger and email is to be sent to vendor.

Subsequently notification is generated.

Till we close the nitification, we can not do the UD.

Please suggest how mail can be triggered as soon as defect is entered in result recording screen.

With Best Regards,

Raghu Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As fara as deefetc recording during result recording is concern, it is ver well possible in standard sap. secondly, if you want to put check on UD w.r.t notification then better to use follow up action QMLR_PROCESS_MANUAL_UD_FA (FM).

for this u need to make one task  where u need to assign this follow up action or just make task filed as manadatory, now when task is not closed system wont allow UD. this sloves your problem via standard behavoiur.

third for vendor mail , u need to maintain vendor mail id in xk02 in address tab and use workflow for mail if any defect found.

use technical for mail triggereing, it is also possible in stdn but u need to maintain mail id manually. no auto generation.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There will be two ways either you use follow up action after UD or implement workflow alogn with HR structure based on your requirement.

in both the cases u need a help of an technical person to build logic for mail triggering to respective persons.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

FM for follow up for mail triggering after UD is QFOA_MAIL_SENDING_STANDARD. customize it by an help of an ABApr according to requirement.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra - First of all Thanks

Actaully I am new to QM Module, so can you tell me steps (T codes) that how I can go to : QFOA_MAIL_SENDING_STANDARD

Is this design ??

If yes then how I can create by self.

Regards

Anish Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Go to SPRO:

Quality management--> Quality Inspection---> Inspection completion---> Follow up actions.

Set Follow up action at UD  and customize suggested FM accordingly. Like where u need to post your mail, the concern bodies etc. For this u need to take help of an ABAPR. Either you use HR managed hierarchy for mail triggering to concern user or just maintain one customize table in that table maintain the USer iD's of concern persons and call that table in this Fm and triggers mail when your inspection completed and UD posted.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shailendra,

I will try the same.

If any query persists, I will disturb you again.

So just dont mind.

Regards

Anish Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No issues

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

If you have some time, so can you help me with this scenario:

How to trigger E-mail to concern User for Inspection processing, after receipt of respective material(After Goods receipt through MIGO at stores).

Regards

Anish Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You check recent thread on this issue. I was posted the same and logic also.

Either u use standard follow up action after UD by using FM and take technical help for build logic for concern person and authorities.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh sorry you have only created a thread.

Dear first check Fm and discuss it with your technical person. as i suggest you either use standard workflow with customization table or use follow up action but definitely u need technical help in this regards to identify correct person for mail distribution.

Just implement that Fm it solves your purpose.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is 'FM' means Functional Module ?

Means in any case I have to take help of technical person.

Regards

Anish Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As i told you , if you use standard functionality then u need to put the email id's manually or SAp user id's.

But if you want to make it automaticallyt then FM- Functional module is required and yes offcourse technical person also bcoz without his help how system will identifies the perfect authoriities for mail triggering.

Regards