Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve toolbox Power Designer 16.5

james_morrison
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am new  to power designer   16.5

I have been working with physical model and data movement model  I cannot  see the ToolBox  in window

cannot see in Physical or in Data Movement -- any suggestions how to display ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

james_morrison
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks  for reply --  I am running pdshell16.exe --- View shows toold box selected  and shows up as active window  Window is not pinned -- cannot seem to locate it ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right click on Toolbox to pin, hide, etc.

c_baker
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

After you View/Toolbox, it might be showing as a tab on the side of the PD workspace (auto-hide mode).  Hover over it to open it and then pin it.

Chris

james_morrison
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks all -- got it back ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

[Do] you think I answered the question asked at the beginning of this discussion : "How to retrieve toolbox Power Designer 16.5".

I believe that my answer has answered to your first question (Not the second question on July 25, 9:02). If you think this is not the situation I understand.

Thank you,

Message was edited by: Arnaud LAURENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have the same problem with the Objects Explorer. When I opened a model, the explorer was missing. I have tried to customize again the menu as mentioned in the post, but no effects...  I have tried for all views and for the only object model view.

Dominique

GeorgeMcGeachie
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm, looks like you have to restart PD before the Browser window actually appears.

I call that a bug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry for the delay to answer. The only way we found was to reinstall Power Designer.

Dominique

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you run pdlegacyshell16.exe or pdshell16.exe ?

If you want see Toolbox at your right you must run pdshell16.exe

Here usual display of  Tools=>Customize Menu and Tools if you run pdshell16.exe

and your Toolbox is at right of your screen

If you run pdlegacyshell16.exe - No Toolbox is available at right of your screen and you have fewer options to Customize Menu and Tools.

If you run pdshell16.exe and Toolbox is not displayed. You can show Toolbox if you select Toolbox under View Menu