Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing problem

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

I have an FOC item category and pricing is activated for it. When a user enters an item code

,quantiy, FOC item category and item usage and then press enter button then system will

determine all the condition records.

But if the user just enter item code, quantity, item category and then press enter. After

this system will ask to enter item usage and he enters it. But in this case system will not

not recognize some of condition types and through an error message "Condition records exist,

but not set". If I do repricing then system will determine those condition records.

Now I want to do repricing for the sales order before saving.

Please let me know how can I do this.

regards

Javed Ihsan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI javed,

its very simple for FOC item category ,in spro item category determination process u have to set item usage,so that system will not ask always to enter usage ,and also all corresponding cond records will be determined without updating pricing.

reward if helps !!!!!

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi prabhakar

Thanks for your reply. Yes I know about the config settings related to item usage for item category determination but I have a requirment where the user needs to enter the item usage manually in sales order in some cases.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I found the solution and you can do re-pricing by using the following user exits.

USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP &

USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD

Both are available in include MV45AFZB

Regards

Javed Ihsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javed,

Do you carry out new Pricing every time when you see the message "Condition record exists but not set"?

This should not be the ideal case, for the SD pricing.

What is the condition type you use? like is it Price, or Freight etc?

Please let me know the above details.

Thanks

Venkat

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I dont want to do repricing always but in those cases where the system is not picking the condition records. The condition records not picked in such cases are mainly discounts.

Regards

Javed Ihsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take some SAP standard Discounnt condition type and check the settings for your discount condition type.

Check the important fields like Condition category etc.Condition category has implications on the Pricing.

or check the validity of the condition records and the Pricing date. This could be the next option.

Thanks

Venkat

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Would you please tell me which user exit I should use to do re-pricing before saving the sales order and how to do re-pricing via a user exit.

Regards

Javed Ihsan

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I found the solution and you can do re-pricing by using the following user exits.

USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP &

USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD

Both are available in include MV45AFZB

Regards

Javed Ihsan