Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week 53 in 2014

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we are getting data from legacy system which has week 53 (28th Dec-3rd Jan) for 2014 in their calendar but in SAP we don't have week 53. Because of missing week 53 in SAP we are having issues in planning data migration as well as it is getting difficult for users to work with SAP.

Do we need to make any changes in existing setup or is there any work around so that we can have week 53 in SAP Planning Book as well as planning can be done accordingly.

This is getting more severe as day passes and hence any immediate response will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Devang Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rahul_agarwal5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Devang,

This is the Bang issue I just got recovered from.

Problem is with the FY Variant in APO which is coming via ECC.

If you have connected ECC , first check their the Fiscal Calendar Definition. (If ECC is the master for the Calendar Master Data).

If ECC is not their then check in SPRO or OB29 (You will have access in your Dev sys). Here you will see that week 53 might be a part of 2015 (First Month/Period).

You can check if the demand is flowing in W1/2015 or not. In case its not flowing to APO, you will require to change the Fiscal Variant Definition in ECC --> Then get it transported to APO or maintain directly in APO (If NO ECC).

BUT, this will need a mini project to Backup current TS data, de-initialize current PAs using the problematic FYV & then change the definition & then initialize again & Copy data back.

Try these options & let me know if you need more help. You can provide ECC settings details or FYV definition for 2014 &15 in next email for better understanding of issue to everyone.

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rahul_agarwal5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Devang. Did you get the solution of this issue ?

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

First of all I apologies for replying so late.

Business requirement was only to have display in planning book to match with that of legacy system. And anyway we were using USER EXIT to label the period columns in planning book. The USER EXIT in term was referring Z-table where period and corresponding label for that period bucket was defined. So, we made changes in that Z-table to shift the W1/2015 by one week as it is case in legacy system.

I hope this may be of some help.

Once again sorry for late reply.

Thanks and regards,

Devang