cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalization of WebDyn Pro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want a user to personalize a WD application. For example, there are two radio buttons labeled as "Project" and "Non Project". And the user is going to select Project radio button always. So, I want a feature so that user can make Project radio button selected by default whenever he executes the application. This may vary from users to users.

Can anybody suggest how to make this possible?

Regards,

Vaibhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

The radiobuttongroupbykey API method setSelectedKey should do it for you I guess.

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Will this API method allow each user to set their default radio button selected ?

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Are you saying that each user should be able to have the default option selected for her/himself different as s/he may like. ok then when are they going to do it, I mean when will they decide that they want this option to be selected as default.

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

I want user to select at runtime.

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Can you explain in detail what you want?

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Thanks a lot for your patience.

My requirement:

In portal when a end user executes an iView or page, he will get a view with many UI elements in it. That user can enter information in those UI elemnts and submit it. Now view has two radio buttons. First button is selected by default. But that user will select second button because of his need. Now, the user in future won't be selecting first radio button, since he dont need it. So, in such cases, we want the end user to personalize the application. He/ she will make second radio button selected by default while personalizing, so that whenever he log in portal, second radio button will be selected by default.

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Is there a way you can classify which user will be selecting which radio button. If not then I am sorry what you are trying to do is not possible and if you can classify the users into two groups then the API I suggested can be used for your purpose.

Regards

Sid