cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with CRM and MDG integration (Change of contacts in CRM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In our current design we foresee only a replication of sold-to´s from CRM to ECC. In ECC automatically a MDG CR is triggered. That is working according to the design. All further changes on the sold-to have to go through MDG. Changes on the account are technically prevented in CRm.

Problem is: Every time on an account a contact is changed, deleted or created a MDG-CR is triggered as well... Any idea how and where to influence this? We only want to get CR´s triggered upon new accounts.

Many thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dominik,

system  I doing what it has to do that is when ever something change as per your desing will replicated to MDG from CRM ,than is is a change to MDG hence it will trigger the CR.to me there are two options and it depends on what u r trying to achive.

1.if you dont want the changes go to MDG and trigger the CR you can filter it in CRM it self,but ideally it should go to MDG.

2.if you dont want to trigger CR immedatly the schedule the import frame works as shown below

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

How can I filter in CRM? Yes your are right idealy only a CR upon create should be triggered. Changes should not trigger any MDG CR

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can have the change pointers set up before you replicate to ECC in CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is not the replication from ECC to CRM but the replication from CRM to ECC...

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dominik,

you have do some settings in ECC before you send the data from CRM to ECC.

Please refer to the below link this give you some insight to you.