cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple HTTP Receiver - HTTP server code 405 reason Not Allowed explanation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am using simple HTTP Receiver to receive the XML file from the below url http://www.bank-ua.com/export/currrate.xml

But receiving the below error in SXMB_MONI

<SAP:Code area="PLAINHTTP_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_SERVER</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>405</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Not Allowed</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3><html> <head><title>405 Not Allowed</title></head> <body bgcolor="white"> <center><h1>405 Not Allowed</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx/1.4.1</center> </body> </html></SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>HTTP server code 405 reason Not Allowed explanation <html> <head><title>405 Not Allowed</title></head> <body bgcolor="white"> <center><h1>405 Not Allowed</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx/1.4.1</center> </body> </html></SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Initially the same URL was working could you advice what to change to make this working?

Thanks,

Dhill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

The Plain HTTP Adapter does not support HTTP_GET. Here is a Fiddler screenshot from the URL you have provided:

HTTP GET won't be supported until PI 7.3 when there is an HTTP adapter in the Java Stack.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your extensive help!

Is there any fix or alternate I can do with the existing version itself PI7.10? since we are planning for PO7.4 soon in production.

Thanks,

Dhill

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

There is a way, you can expose the function module HTTP_GET as an rfc-enabled FM and use it to call the webservice. Here is a POC I made before:

Another is to create a UDF that uses an HTTP Client class to call the webservice.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I used Java mapping to resolve this issue! Awarded points accordingly.

Thanks,

Dhill

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil

You have mentioned that initially the same URL was working and now it is not.

Did you make any changes, after which it stopped working?

Regards

Osman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Osman,

No from development side! There are some patch/SPS update from basis which I don't have the details.

Looking forward some expert's solution on the error.

Thanks,

Dhill

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can use xpi inspector / TCP gateway to get additional details on the error