Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where BRF+ Rules stored?

mageshwaran_subramanian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I want to know where the BRF+ rules for derivations and validations are getting stored for MDG. Can you help me with the table name(s)?

A sample rule is given below.

Thanks,

Magesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are stored in group of tables that start with FDT. You can see these tables in the customization transport request that was created when you saved the rule.

The real question is what are you trying to do. I hope that you are not trying to execute the rules by reading them from the tables, are you?

mageshwaran_subramanian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for your input.We are trying to use the BRF+ rules from MDG system into a non BRF+ system.I want to understand how the rules are getting stored in tables so that we can convert them as required by our non BRF+ system.

When I see the FDT tables and the BRF+ rules exported as xml , I understand the logical conditions are getting stored as technical IDs like the one given below. Is there a way to convert these into a logical expression?

<FDTNS:TEXT>Check Planner group against Plant</FDTNS:TEXT>

<FDTNS:EXPRESSION_TYPE_ID>0000EEEE003000FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF</FDTNS:EXPRESSION_TYPE_ID>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if that is realistic. It will take a huge effort to do so. However, is it possible to call a web service or an RFC from this external system? If so, you can build a web service or an remote function module that calls the BRF+ rule.

Answers (0)