SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery completed indicator is not tick on generic article

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I create a normal purchase order with  generic article and variants.

Then, I do goods receipt with full quantity.

Delivery completed indicator is automatic set 'X' on variant items.

But with generic article, Delivery completed indicator is not set 'X'.

Do I miss any configuration ?

Please help me !

Regards,

Minh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Minh,

as far as I know, this is a normal system behaviour and not an error or missing configuration.

The generic article in the goods receipt has a statistical character. No goods receipt can take place for the generic article. The goods receipt only takes place for the variants of the generic article and so the delivery completed indicator only gets set for the variants and not for the generic article.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Tobias

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Minh,

as far as I know, this is a normal system behaviour and not an error or missing configuration.

The generic article in the goods receipt has a statistical character. No goods receipt can take place for the generic article. The goods receipt only takes place for the variants of the generic article and so the delivery completed indicator only gets set for the variants and not for the generic article.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

This is a standard behavior and not a bug or a customization issue. In PO the Delivery Complete indicator is only set at the variant level and not at the generic article level. You can also check that even the document flow(PO History) is updated at the variant level and not at the generic article level.

Hence a delivery complete indicator is not set. I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Nikhil Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Minh