cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition is blocked when editing another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm experiencing an issue and would like your feedback.

I created 2 pricing conditions for the same Condition type (PR00) and same combination key (see below)

MANDTKAPPLKSCHL VKORG VTWEGKUNNR       MATNR               KFRSTDATBI     DATAB     KBSTATKNUMH    
100V    PR00  NL45  115943SI_REN                   31.12.999924.07.2014      1752042
100V    PR00  NL45  115943SI_TRC_TON               31.12.999924.07.2014      1752043

If the first record is being edited via VK12 and we try to edit the second one by another session or even by another user, the system gives the message VK083 'Conditions for the selection entered are blocked".

Even with same combination, the material code selected is different.  Should'nt the system allow to edit the second record?  is this the standard SAP behaviour?

looking forward to receive your comments

Fatima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 is this the standard SAP behaviour?

Yes it is a standard behaviour as system would lock the entry for the header of the selection screen.  Ideally, if at all you want to change any existing condition record, the same to be done ONLY via VK11 and not via VK12.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your reply.

To me this is quite a surprise, special on one case where the combination criteria is:

Contract/Maint Item/Material/Variant.

Same behaviour happens for condition records belonging to different contracts.....

As a conclusion, the system seems to be blocking the maintenance of condition records that share the same condition type + combination criteria and does not take into consideration the selected fields.

Kind regards

Fatima

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right system doesn't allow you to edit the second record. You can edit all the materials of the same combination at once only if you don't put the material code at the filter screen.

I think because VORG / VTWEG / KUNNR  are same for both the materials.

Hope this information helps you.

Regards,
Deepa Balu