cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the factory calender work in sales process.

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we create the sales order how the system will check the factory calendar .And from where the system will take the priority whether it is from sales

organization or shipping point or plant or assigned in route or customer master...?

How the factory calendar will determine and which one will take the priority ,if am not maintained route in sales org and customer master how it behaves

in sale order. as per our current system setting if the delivery date is in holiday, it shows warning message .and how to set error message ? as per the

standard behavior if available .Apart from sales organization or shipping point or plant or assigned in route or customer master and work center where we

will maintain the factory calendar ?

I hope while creating sales order the delivery date will check the factory calendar assigned in ship to party of 'UNLOADING POINTS' in customer master general

data And Material availability date and PICK/PACK/goods issue will check the calender assigned in shipping point. please correct me if am wrong.

Please check the above points suggest me .

Thanks in advance .

Best Regards,

Rampe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor

Hi Rampe,

Your post is correct.

Requested Delivery Date ----> Check against calendar assigned to customer unloading point. This will result in a warning if the date falls on a non-working day. There is no possibility within the standard system to change this message type to an error. The system was designed to allow the user the flexibility of creating the sales order with a RDD on a non-working date.

Material availability date and PICK/PACK/goods issue date ----> Checked against Shipping Point calendar maintained in transaction OVLZ. Goods Issue date will also be checked against the route calendar maintained in transaction 0VTC.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

In sales, the logistic calendar used will be linked to the shipping point.

Please check the configuration.