cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically displaying customer details but with the customer selection by passed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clumsy title but it's hard to describe what I'm trying to do in a few words.

I want to have a Display customer function that when the button is clicked, the user is presented with the list of customer via the standard SAP match code, but when they select one, it script goes straight on and displays the detail, and the matchcode search confirmation screen is by-passed.

A few more words perhaps ..... I want the script to pause and allow the user to make a selection from the matchcode list, and then resume....

Anyone?

Regards.

Patrick.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Driving the standard F4 help dialogs via a script doesn't seem to work too well. I've tried to do something very similar to you and failed with the F4 help popups. Instead I use "list display" transactions (and where they don't exist, I write them - simple ALV reports aren't difficult). You can then drive them via a script as I describe in this blog - .

In my case, I copy data back from the list display to the screen I came from. In your case, selecting a line from the ALV could go straight to the customer display transaction and skip the initial screen by pasting in the customer number from the selected line in the ALV.

Hope I understood you scenario properly! If not, get back to me

Steve.

Answers (0)