cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC ARQ: Modifying WF to fetch Organizational Owners (BRF+)

Former Member
0 Kudos

D iDear all

i have the following requirement regarding the ARM / ARQ process:

1.     have a user requestor who creates Access Request. They set the user id, the name, last name and the Organization (not the department, not the company,...)

2.     I want to create a BRF+ to send the access request to an Organizational owner for the Organization set by the requestor.

3.     For that i don't want to create an agent rule because i have to maintain the relationship Organization-Owner into the decision table.

4.     I want to create a BRF+ rule to fecth the owner of the Organization. Where is this owner set? I want to upload a Organizational strucuture into the Access Control organization Master Data. For each Access Control Organization view you can set different tabs AC users, AC roles and Owners. Just like into the image below:

For that i suppose i need a DB Look up just to search for the Owner set in that tab but i am not pretty sure about:

5.     Where is this relationship located?. I have check at HRP100X tables and i found the organizations objects and more data but nothing like the approver.

6.     Once i have found this relationship i don't know if it is possible to get the owner into a variable and set this variable as the result of the function.

Any advise will be well come.

Regards and thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those same owners would be required to be defined within the AC Owners table first prior to be configured into the Organization Owners tab. My only worry is that the specific link between the AC Owner and the Org Owner data could be in the form of a SAPscript rather than an actual ABAP table, therefore making the DB lookup slightly more complex to configure.

Answers (0)