SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LUMSUM02 Variant with Amount Operand charging double Amount in Line Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

At my Client place i have a issue where Water Installation billing is charged according to Electricity Consumption, i,e In rate we have written logic depending on Electricity Connection Ratio is calculated for Water Connection and accordingly Ratio is been calculated and Charged. Ratio is updated in Water Installation and it will charge the amount accordingly considering Commercial and Domestic Price. Here issue is according to logic W_Con_Amt operand is updating Double Amount multiplied with a Factor Operand (Operand Value is 2) considedring Lumsum02 Variant, W_Con_Amt operand is taken from Previous line updated with same Variant Lumsum02.

For example :

W_METGEN_N      COMPUT02    F      COM_AMNT       DOM_AMNT           W_CON_AMT   (Values Added During Update - Selected

Values Overwritten During update - not Selected and Info Lines written about amounts - Not selected)

W_METGEN_N      LUMSUM02            W_CON_AMT    TEMP_FACT1        W_CON_AMT

W_METGEN_N      ENDIF

W_METGEN_N    ENDIF

W_METGEN_N    LUMSUM02              W_CON_AMT    W_DL_COUNT   W_TEMP_AMT

In 1st line W_CON_AMT calculated is Rs. 201.45 (COM_AMT+DOM_AMT) and same Operand & Value is used in second line and Multiplied with TEM_FACT1 (Value Maintained is Rate Facts is "1") and amount is updated in Info lines. After ENDIF the LUMSUM02 Variant line with W_CON_AMT operand is updating Rs402.90 inspite of Rs 201.45 which should get multiplied with W_DL_COUNT Operand value for updating W_TEMP_AMT operand.

What my concern is after ENDIF in LUMSUM02 line why it is updating RS.402.90 inspite of Rs201.45 which should multiplied with W_DL_COUNT and update, is that possible that i can delete 2nd line of LUMSUM02 Variant and end with COMPUT02 Variant choosing Variant Control "Info Lines written about amounts" and update W_CON_AMT and carry forward the same operand after ENDIF Considering LUMSUM02 Variant. Please advise.

Thanks & regards,

Rajesh Gunda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

question: on the w_con_amt opernad for the lumsum02, are you adding or overwriting the value in the variant control?

bobby r.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

question: on the w_con_amt opernad for the lumsum02, are you adding or overwriting the value in the variant control?

bobby r.

0 Kudos

yes Bobby Operand was overwritten in the next line with Lumsum02, i have removed and created a new operand in place where it was wrongly placed. Now it is working Fine.

Thanks,

Rajesh Gunda