cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO REOPEN SHOPPING CART WHICH IS IN CANNOT BE ORDERED STATUS IN SRM

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to the SRM. i have a requirement to reopen the the SC which is in "Cannot be ordered status"please help me how to handle this.Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Since you mentioned the shopping cart is in "Cannot Be Ordered" status... Please check the "SOURCE_REL_IND" field in BBP_PD...It will be marked as "Y"..

Document which is marked as "Y" is closed and we cant proceed with that document anymore...

Source_REL_IND Status of the document will be set "Y" when the buyer rejects it or any bug in the program....

Please try to create a sample document in DEV/QUALITY with the same data you have in the shopping cart and check whether it is going to "Document Cannot be Ordered" status by default or not...

If it is changing to that status by default..sit with your abaper and find out the issue..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks All for your valuable inputs.

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once item status goes to "cannot be ordered", it cannot be reverted using standard process.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

what process are you following ?

are you creating contracts from shopping cart in sourcing cockpit ?

If yes, then check at SC item level "SOURCE_REL_IND" would have been set as "X".

This means that when contract is created from SC, this SC is closed and cannot be used further as you have contract  in place as a priority.

Best Regards,

Anil