cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display a new message type VL02N/03N

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi masters, i have tried to create a new message type ZPL2 to display in the tx vl02n, but the message type is not visible in the "Issue Delivery Output", i create the message type in the transaction V/34, NACE i have configured this message type in the transaction vv22, but i dont get the form to use my new message type. can anyone help me with this? i have seen almost all the forums about this but i have not found an answer, in the attach images you can see my problem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does the output determination screen say? This should point you towards why the output is not being determined in the delivery.

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm reviewing the screen, but I do not see the message type ZPL2, how can i add this message type in the output screen?

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO - Logistics Execution - Shipping - Basic Shipping Functions - Output Control - Output Determination - Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries - Assign Output Determination Procedures

Ensure that the output type has been assigned to procedure ZBIO01.

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, i dont know how add a new entry in that table, but i changed an entry, and i use the message type that i had created, but  the message type is not visible yet in the "Issue Delivery Output"

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO - Logistics Execution - Shipping - Basic Shipping Functions - Output Control - Output Determination - Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries - Maintain Output Determination Procedure

Ensure the output type is assigned to the procedure in here.

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Noel, this was the solution that i was looking for, i already can add the message type for an specific customer in the transaction VL02N->EXTRAS -> DELIVERY OTPUT ->HEADER, but i have to do this solution for an especific customer, there are any form that show the message type ZLP2 for all the Outbound Delivery with the Delivery Type ZLF1, or i have to do this always for each customer.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VL02N screen, go to output screen and press "Ctrl & F1" so that system will show as to why that output was not fetched.  Also share the "Processing log" from the same screen.

G. Lakshmipathi

deepak_dave2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Have you checked this?

Thanks,

Deepak

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, i had alredy created the output type configuration in nace, like you can see in the next image.