cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email reminders sent to users from a cancelled/finished request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

We have a case where a user is getting reminders from a request that was cancelled. We are running GRC 10 SP 14. I have tried report GRFNMW_MANUAL_INSTANCE_CANCEL but the request shows as

MSMP instance D64515BDBB2B1ED482EF6F8F12E19956 is not in running state; current state is FINISHED

Any thoughts?

I see that there was a way of doing it in 5.3 from the DB level. Not sure for GRC 10.

The user get no detailed in the email that can point us to an active request. We have searched and there are not pending requests from him expect for the once that was already cancelled.

Please review this user access request for %USER_FULL_NAME% (%USER_ID%

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gustavo,

please see the following note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1535358

Regards,
Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for input Alessandro, but the note is not valid as Im in GRC 10 SP14. It seems that this one is for 5.3

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry - mixed your current level with what you had before. If you are able to identify the work item you can try to delete the workitem directly. For that use transaction SWWL.

But as there is no current note in that regard and additionally I have never heard such situation I assume that somewhere an old request is still pending.

Regarding the instance ID. Did you get it from the program or is it the only one you have for the specific user? Instance ID you can retrive from spool request (e.g. in SM37 see the spool log) and try to cancel with the abap again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Alessandro. It was a BRM request that was pending. The user at first claimed that nothing was in the work item...but there was something.