Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unassign / Remove referenced channel from iFlow

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

must be missing something here. I have an iFlow with a business component which has a referenced channel. This channel, say "SOAP_SND" is assigned as a referenced Channel to the iFlow.

However, I'd like to revert to a configured channel.

--> How can I do that? I cannot delete the channel as it's still assigned in the flow. I also cannot just say "configure channel" as that's always opening the referenced channel.

Glad if anybody could help

Cheers

Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like selecting the sender system, clicking on "Browse" in the Properties Pane and finally selecting a different sender system seems to reset the whole iFlow.

Is there any other more elegant way?

Cheers

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Just to understand, did you create the new channel while creating an iflow or it got reference by default. Can you try to right click on Channel / Adapter next to the sender system and select
the Configure Channel option.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Sriram

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I created a referenced channel in the first place and assigned that to the iFlow. Later I discovered that this referenced channel is unnessecary and wanted to revert to an "Within-iFlow-created" channel.

So if I have already assigned a referenced channel and click on "Configure Channel" this brings me to the referenced channel detail view, where I cannot change anything. So unless I'm missing something that's not an option / exactly the problem I'm experiencing.

Cheers

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just for the sake of completeness: At least in NWDS 7.31 SP 17 theres an "Unassign Channel" button in the right upper area if you have opened the assigned channel.

Not sure though, if that has been sitting there all the time. Anyway, having this option as a "right click" on the channel within the model configurator surely would be more intuitive

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unassign Channel is there in NWDS 7.31 SP13. But like you said, having it in the context menu is way more intuitive.

Answers (0)