cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start of Master Data Governance Supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to MDG technology I was assigned with below tasks to complete.

• MDG- Supplier
  • MDG- Customer

1) Is there any document which explains what are topic of MDG that new learner should know, basically in MDG irrespective of Master Object(S or M or C or F)?

2) For MDG-Supplier Implementation(assume Standard), what are all the topic/configuration I need to execute?

3) For MDG-Customer Implementation(assume Standard), what are all the topic/configuration I need to execute?

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bharat Chinthapatla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please start from this page: SAP Master Data Governance 6.1 – SAP Help Portal Page

This document contains links to the installation guide of each different module and contains information about MDG in general. Review the document first and then come back with specific questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing MDG-S SAP Help link.

I am expecting documents/Links/articles which explains Standard MDG-S related configurations(workflows, BRF+, DRF and other) step by step with screen shots, that would helpful much.

Thanks

Bharat Chinthapatla

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not aware of any such documents available publicly (at least not legally). This information is available in the MDG course. Please see this link: https://training.sap.com/us/en/search?query=MDG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for Sharing the links, I will go through it.

Thanks

Bharat Chinthapatla