Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineering Record - Print Function

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

In the Display Engineering Record/Document screen sap provides the print icon. When printing the ER a pop up message with default form shows up (/PLMU/UI_FRW_PDF_ECR_BO). Is there a way I can modify this?

Any advice.

Thanks & Regards

Jo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

you can define your own layout (form) by copying the standard one with transaction SFP.

Probably you can use the following interface for custom development: /PLMU/UI_FRW_PDF_ECR_BO_IF

In the following package you can find the forms and interfaces, enhancement spots:

Package: /PLMU/UI_PRN

Unfortunately the enhancement spot and its BAdIs can only be implemented by SAP as far as I know but you can crosscheck them with SAP:

Enhancement spot (transaction SE18): /PLMU/ES_PRN_PRINTING

Best regards

Tamas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Ulf and Tamaz,

Regards

Jo

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Jo,

not sure, you want to modify the form I guess? You might want to check the Adobe Interactive Forms community:

http://scn.sap.com/community/interactive-forms-by-adobe

And also the Forms section in the Help Portal:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_07/helpdata/en/02/405310ad794e3cac19175d9182a0fc/content.htm?framese...

Ulf.

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Ulf,

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to know if I can modify the output form to show the information that is required or add any additional information and not the entire ER information.

Or is it possible for me to add another form layout through Adobe forms with my desired requirements.?

Kindly advice.

Thanks & Regards

Jo

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

unfortunately I am not sure about this. Typically you would need to add another form layout rather than changing the default shipped one, as far as I know.

Ulf.