cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while raising a sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing intecompany billing and has assigned internal customer of original company code to the delivering plant. the stocks are also maintained correctly in the delivering plant and linked to the original plant. But when I am creating a new sales order the error showing is:"ship to party zaaa is not defined for sales area znnn zn zo". Please note Zaaa is the customer for Znnn/Zn/Zo

Thanks

Adi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi

Please check ur mail i have sent u the document

Reward points

Regards

MBS

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following things:

• Make sure your internal customer representing the receiving company is created for the sales area to which the delivering plant is assigned.

• In transaction code OMGN the internal customer is assigned to the delivering plant.

• In transaction code OMGN the sales area is the sales area which is linked to the delivering plant.

I think it will help you a lot.

Regards

Javed Ihsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI aditya

You have to create the internal customer to the sales.org. from which goods are going to be delievered ( delevering plant)

2)You will be assigning this internal customer to the sales.org. for which the customer is placing an order.(By doing so intercompany billing document is possible.

you try like this, you will not get the error.

reward points if helpful.

Regards

Prasad.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is srinivas

try this u should extence u r customer to two plants and u should assign delevering plant to ordering plant

i think it will be done

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

u have to create zaaa customer in recieving company code sales area and assign it supplying plant shipping data in omgn transaction.

error will be fixed.

reward if it helps !!!!

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in Tcode OMGN if the customer assigned to the plant is the right one and the sales area is correct.

reward if helpful

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

It says the transaction /nomgn doesnt exists.