Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo work manager 5.2 issue with registration in mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done the below steps:

1.  Agentry Server 6.0  installed in system .

2.  Work manager server 5.2 also installed in the same path.

3.  Created a self signed certificate using OpenSSL and also located in Agentry server.

4.  ATE also installed and work manager is loaded successfully.

It is working fine in ATE.Now,when i tried to connect through mobile device,it thrown an error 'SSL Invalid Chain Error' communications Error (14).

Can anyone help me to configure and to register the application in SMP 3.0 (SAP Mobile Platform Administration and Monitoring).

Am not sure about application id for work manager 5.2 and also the endpoint URL.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Sabira

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Did you install certificate on the Mobile device ?  What is the Agentry client  version your using ?

Manju

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm also confused about what server version you are trying to use.  You mention both Agentry Server 6.0 as well as SMP 3.0.  The certificate processes are different for both of these.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Manju.I have installed the certificate on Mobile device and my Agentry Client v6..

Please tell me how to connect the mobile device to Agentry Server.

Do we need to do any certificate configurations in SMP 3.0 SCC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill, am using Agentry server 6.0  to connect to backend..Am using SMP 3.0(SAP Mobile Platform Administration and Monitoring) to register my device.

Please help me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me the application id to register the WM 5.2 application in SCC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the Agentry Server is 6.0.x Then you don't need to use SMP 3.0.  SMP 3 is a platform upgrade for Agentry and Agentry Server are no longer needed.

The Client versions you need to is 6.0.

Stephen Streeter