cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update cost related condition type amount in sales order without disturbing other condition types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How to updae only one item condition  ZYV0 value in sales order. If I can see we have several options from pricing type to update condition types but here My requirement is to update only one condition amount .If I can see other pticing types they will update all condition types .

-Exclusive option is checked for all the tables maintained in access sequence,

Below options were not worked for me.

-In condition type ----> Condition category has been updated with "D"(Tax) pricing type-"G" to update in sales order

- This option worked for me but  condition category  "F"(frieght) and pricing type -H but in conditions tab when I update two condition amounts are activated for one condition type like below.

ZYV0--30 % (old condition record value updated in sales order)

ZYV0- 50% (updated condition record)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is ZYVO condition type(customized)--what are the controls for this condition type.

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean to say, the same condition type flowing twice in sale order with different value?  If so, go to condition tab of that sale order and click on "Condition rec" and compare the validity dates.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have updated  here existing condition record value from 30 % to 50 % same validity periods are there

Can we have any alternate solution to update one condition type in sales order

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I am not clear on your requirement.  I presume, you have ZYVO in your sale order with 30% discount.  Subsequently, you have changed the condition record to 50% with the same validity period.  Now you want the system to consider 50% instead of 30% correct?  If so, just click the Update from condition tab and double click on "B"

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to update cost condition type amount only in sales order ,If I use pricing type "B" it will update all the condiition type amounts like manual and automated conditions, My requirement is only ZYV0  condition amount should be updated in sales order,Updation should not disturb other condition amounts .

Regards

0 Kudos

Ally - one thing you can do is use Condition category U - discount/surcharge for precious metals on your pricing condition type (assuming you don't have this specialized functionality in your system) and then you can use update type U - Redetermine precious metal conditions  (KNTYP = U) to redetermine pricing.  If this works for you manually, you can update the user exit

userexit_new_pricing_vbap in MV45AFZA to have this update automatically based on certain changes in your sales order.

This is a quick and dirty way to do it without a lot of special customizing.  There are also user defined condition categories that you can use, but you have to do more coding to use them.

Regards,

Rita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rita,

Tried with condition category "u" and updated with pricing type "U" . It works as same I used old logic.

with condition categories "D" and "F" it will update old and new condition record values in sales order.

I have updated  here existing condition record value from 30 % to 50 % validity periods are not changed.

Regards