cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi colleagues,

we experienced the error "SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC" while carrying out transaction IW21. The error also comes up when attempting to open a new screen via /n after a transaction that has to do with updates.

Has anyone been on this path before?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error means the notification number QMNUM already exists. If you are using internal number range assignment, do not enter a notification number and the system will assign the next available for you. If it is an internal number range and the error occurs after the system has assigned the next available number range, it means somehow the number range is broken. I would refer this case to a PM consultant.

Regards

Gareth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

I have referred the issue back to the PM consultant who raised it in the first place, and is being checked out.

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues, we are working on building roles/authorizations here. The organisation has a lot of of branches which is each headed by a manager. The objective is to make each branch head only to be able to access assignments associated with his own unit. For instance, branch manager A should only have access to profit centers, cost centers, fund centers and business places assgned to his branch; likewise branch manager B. Branch Manager A should not have access to assignments to branch B and vice versa.\

How does one resolve this?

I would appreciate all response to this knotty issue.

Regards,

AKT.