cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Inbound Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hve created one inbound asynchronous proxy at my CRM end with a fault message type. NOw , I wanna test this proxy by sending message from XI (Test message in component moni in RWB).

HOw can i do it?

The appraoch I am following is by creating an outbound I/f at XI Business system with HTTP Adapter in its CC.

Plz help if anyone of you has worked on smthing like this.

Thanks,

Steffi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can send messages from the RWB.

Go to RWB --> Component Monitoring --> Integration Engine --> Tools and here you will find the option to send the test message.

Fill the sender service, sender interface ,namespace , and the Source payload asyou have created the receiver determination and then send the message ( ofcourse you need the credetails to do this)

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Michal and Bhavesh,

I have al;readu gone through these blogs....but it doesnt help me.

Bhavesh: DO i need to configure on O/b I/f ....and Its HTTP adpater to send the same.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes you do. Any interface flow in XI needs to have an outbound interface and an inbound interface.

Your Inbound proxy which you have implemented in your SAP system , how will the call start to it. Which is the application that triggers the call , in other words what is the sender system?

Irrespctive of whether you want to test your configuration using a HTTP Client or the RWB you need to have the Outbound Message interafce in XI and also the entire Configuration in Integration Directory.

If you just want to test yoyur Proxy code, then the blog by Michal should really help.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can test the proxy like this:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

Regards,

michal