cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd pricing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

my requirement is if customer places order for 2000000 for specific 3 matrial then he will get 20000 discount.How to configure this please help me ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

order for 2000000 for specific 3 matrial

Hi

For specific three materials means there will be no discount if any other material is entered in that order? I don't think so you can do this using standard pricing. You need to write a routine and assign that to discount condition type. Group these three materials in some field and ask your ABAPER to put logic to check that group then order value and if both condition s are true only then this discount condition will be activated.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pintu

There is alternate calculation are present in the pricing procedure for the each condition type

You can create the discount condition type with access sequence for the customer and material fields

and maintain the same .

if the netvalue is greater than or equal to 2000000 then discount can calculate ( value or % )

if its not less than 2000000 then it should calculate to zero..

or you can use the requirement also where condition type can be determine with same logic.

regards

SB

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pintu,

order for 2000000 for specific 3 matrial

is this 200000 is Order value ? or Netvalue of each item ?

however you have to work with Developer to trigger discount condition based on Order value. Your abaper will be able to put a code and assign this in your pricing procedure

thanks

santosh