cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013543 report not showing line item correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The S_ALR_87013543 report or any other cost plan report not showing the line item report correctly.

eg When the S_ALR_87013543 report executed it showing 100 as a plan value against one of cost element when we double click and go to line item report it showing only one entry of 50 which is wrong.

when i checked the COSP table for the wbse with that cost element it has two entries with value type 1 and 29. value type 29 says value from sales order and 1 as plan .

My query is why S_ALR_87013543 report not showing the correct value or shall it not pick the value from value type 29.

regards

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

This report is created in Report painter and Plan value only includes Below type

if you think YOu want to include value type 29 which is sale order and I believe this is only cost report . and this is requiremnt of your business then Please copy this report in Grr1 and assgign value type 29  in Plan data. then create a report group for this.

Once you create report group you have 2 ioption

1) either run this report group in GR55

OR

2)Create a Z transaction in se93

Many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Thanks for the urgent reply.

Yes I checked the report configuration it has only value type 1 so its fine it shows values with value type 1 then how come it has included other value at header level. Is this the standard  Behavior  of report.

Regards

shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

One more thing If at header level you can see type 29 can you please make sure when you display line in S_ALR_87013543 transaction reads the same variant when you COSP  Table variant .

Please check the variant of line item

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Thanks for the updates but one more issue. In one case COSP has a one entry for value type=1 with Busniess transaction SDOR but it was not shown in line item report. it says " no line item were selected". inspite of entry in COSP. 

Screenshot of report  attached,.

when i checked the drill down report for line item it says no line item found.

Any idea what went wrong

Regards

shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this cost elemet is Revenue element ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is a cost element as it has following description

CElem category 1  Primary costs/cost-reducing revenues

also one more thing it has values in RPSCO

Regards

shiv

Message was edited by: shiv mule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Please understand that this is a standard SAP report which only shows costs. We cannot expect revenue to be getting reflected in this report. Try getting the revenue with value type "29"in revenue related reports using Report Painter as Preeti rightly pointed out.

Regards

Varun