cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with risk analysis report in GRC10.0

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are running the user risk analysis report from NWBC: Reports and Analytics -> Access Risk Analysis Reports -> User Risk Violation report.

This report is not fetching all the data even though user has all the required authorizations.

We are getting the data when we execute the dashboard reports.

Any one has idea?

Cheers

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hari,

please be aware that the risk anaylsis report in Reports and Analytics tab is always offline analysis  and hence you should have run the Batch Risk Analysis to populate the violations data. The risk analysis in Access Management is real time analysis.

Both the results are same only when the batch risk anaylsis ran and completed sucessfully.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of this.

Problem is when dash board report is showing the risk for the user but risk anaylsis report in Reports and Analytics is not showing the risks to that user.

As per our investigation, the risk data that is displaying in the risk anaylsis report in Reports and Analytics is incomplete. We didn't find any errors in SLG1. Also there is no issues from authorizations side.

Regards

Hari

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

you have to run all synchronization jobs (full user, full roles, full profile, full authorization) before running batch risk analysis. Then the job should complete without issues.

Can you please run all sync jobs and then rerun the batch risk analysis? If it still doesn't complete please let me know and check the logs.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Please can you help me, I am configuring GRC AC 10's ARA and I am stuck with the issue when I execute Risk Analysis on Roles or Users, I am getting blank field. No data is getting pulled up from backend system. Although my Repository Sync job finished successfully when I did it for User, Roles and Profiles.

Please can anybody help.

Thanks,

Nick